Hanoi, February 2021 – CARE International in Vietnam, TUVA Communication and GIZ officially launched a job-matching platform for workers (congnhanviet.com). The platform was built to promote job opportunities that help increase incomes and livelihoods for workers in the post-COVID-19 period, using AI, Big data and social media networks.
The congnhanviet.com platform was built to promote job opportunities for workers and labourers throughout Vietnam. This website provides information, especially job information, for all labourers in general and factory workers in particular. The platform applies artificial intelligence (AI), big data and social networking technologies to personalise and provide specialised support in job matching. Thereby, with the congnhanviet.com platform, workers across the country can easily find full-time jobs, part-time jobs or seasonal jobs fitting their needs and abilities.
In this event, after the speeches from representatives of donors and relevant stakeholders, a talk show entitled “Situation of worker’s online job search and solutions” was also held. The talk show discussed workers’ difficulties and the primary motivation of building congnhanviet.com.
Read the full press release here.
- Harm reduction approach adopted in policy for female sex workers
- Vietnam’s Law on Access to Information: an opportunity to narrow information gap among ethnic minorities
- A new project to support livelihood and adaptation to climate change for ethnic minority farmers
- Mastercard and CARE Partner to support 1,000 Women Entrepreneurs as Vietnam reopens economy and country
- Upgraded job-matching app JupViec.vn enables domestic workers to access inclusive financial services
Share the post "Launching congnhanviet.com – a job matching platform for workers"