With generous support from Visa, CARE in Vietnam launched one of Vietnam’s first initiatives on financial inclusion for ethnic minority women based on a digital technology platform. In partnership with Lien Viet Post Bank, the ViViet e-wallet was customized and tested across six Village Savings and Loan Associations (VSLAs) in Dien Bien. Read more about lessons, challenges and learning for banks, NGOs and other relevant actors who are interested in advancing financial inclusion in Vietnam.
- WEAVE – End Project Evaluation Report
- Vulnerability to floods and droughts in central Vietnam
- Where the Rain Falls Case Study Vietnam
- WHO’S COUNTING? Issues and Options for Climate Finance in Vietnam
- Climate vulnerability and capacity of ethnic minorities in Vietnam
Share the post "Piloting digital financial access for ethnic minority women in Vietnam: A case study"